Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The 2014 "Books Read" List Has Been Updated At Last!

As you may not have noticed, dear reader, I took a few months' vacation from updating my Goodreads account, as well as my own list of completed books in the sidebar. A little racking of the brain (and of the library's "past checkouts" list) later, I've filled in the months from June to November. The total number of completed books is currently one hundred thirteen on Goodreads, or one hundred twenty-five by my own reckoning.

I'm not sure where the discrepancy lies there. One way or another, though, I've succeeded in my annual goal of one hundred books read, with one month still to go before the year comes to an end.

If you're not a member of Goodreads, you can still check out the list over in the right-hand sidebar. I've linked to every book for which I've completed a full review. If there is a particular book in the list you'd like me to go back and review for your enjoyment, or a book you think I would enjoy reading, let me know in the comments or by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment